This light-medium oxidized oolong from Doi Mae Salong in Chang Rai is made from actual cuttings that were transplanted from WuYi Shan in China. Enjoy the unique orchid fragrance followed by natural sweetness which lingers after initial floral & fruit notes.
1. Fill kettle with fresh water.
2. Heat water until below boiling (approximately 195-205°).
3. 2-3 teaspoons (3-5 grams) of tea per 6-8 oz. cup or pot.
4. Rinse leaves by pouring the heated water over the dry leaves, discard liquid immediately.
5. Pour heated water over leaves, Steep for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
6. Subsequent steeps longer, up to 4 minutes.
*Oolong leaves are traditionally steeped several times per sitting*