This wood smoked Yerba Mate is smoky, smooth & highly stimulating!
SerendipiTea imports Yerba Mate directly from fourth generation farmers/manufacturers who harvest native forest Yerba Mate in Southern Brazil.
*Yerba Mate contains matteine, theobromine (the stimulant found in chocolate & tea), & theophylline (one of several stimulants found in tea).
Yerba Mate (Organic)
1. Fill kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm your teapot with a little hot water, discard, place your tea leaves in teapot, allowing heat of the pot to release bouquet of the leaves.
3. Heat water to about 180°. Steep 1-2 teaspoon (2.5-5 g/8 oz. cup) 3-5 minutes.
4. Refresh as often as you like. Try over Ice!
* Yerba Mate can also be prepared in a Press Pot & the traditional Gourd. Vary time according to taste.