1. Fill kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm teapot with a little hot water, discard, place tea leaves in teapot, allowing heat of the pot to release bouquet of the tea leaves.
3. Heat water below boiling (approximately 185°). Steep 2+ teaspoons (5-8 g/8 oz. cup) up to 1 minute for first steep, up to 3-5 minutes for the subsequent steeps. Refresh cup as desired.
*Vary time & temperature according to taste.
- 2 oz. box makes approx. 30 cups
- 1 lb. bulk bag makes approx. 175 cups
- 1 oz. Sample makes approx. 10 cups
*see Tea Caddy for storage option*
Transfer contents of box to an air-tight,opaque ceramic or tin kept away from heat and moisture.
All retail packaging components are manufactured in the USA. The box is made from post-consumer-recycled Kraft; the sealed
inner bag is sustainably sourced compostable plant-derived material (Nature Flex), labels are made from recycled content with water-soluble inks. All handling, blending, packing is done by hand on-site at SerendipiTea.