Moc Chau region in Son La Province is a beautiful mountainous area covered with tea gardens & farms. We are very pleased to offer this emerald green rolled Oolong from Mr. Hau's exquisite garden. Made from the Thuy Ngoc cultivar which was brought to Vietnam from Taiwan in 1994, this high grown tea is produced from early April to late October. Lightly oxidized & made in the Taiwanese Dong Ding style this exquisitely fragrant gem is slightly sweet with pronounced floral notes.
1. Fill kettle with fresh water.
2. Heat water until below boiling (approximately 195-205°).
3. 2-3 teaspoons (3-5 grams) of tea per 6-8 oz. cup or pot.
4. Rinse leaves by pouring the heated water over the dry leaves, discard liquid immediately.
5. Pour heated water over leaves, Steep for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
6. Subsequent steeps longer, up to 4 minutes.
*Oolong leaves are traditionally steeped several times per sitting*