Making Chai is Easy! Pour half cup of boiling water over 1 tsp of Chai; let steep 5 mins, then add half cup of hot milk or condense milk for greater sweetness. Strain leaves & spices before drinking. OR simmer 1 tsp of Chai with 1/2 cup milk & honey on stovetop. Gradually add 1/2 cup water. Strain leaves & spices before drinking.
- 4 oz. box makes approx. 50 cups
- 1 lb. bulk bag makes approx. 175 cups
- .75 - 1 oz. tin makes approx. 10 cups
- Some blends are lighter than others; Tin size 2.5″ w x 1″ h
- 1 oz. Sample makes approx. 10 cups
*see Tea Caddy for storage option*
Transfer contents of box to an air-tight,opaque ceramic or tin kept away from heat and moisture.
All retail packaging components are manufactured in the USA. The box is made from post-consumer-recycled Kraft; the sealed
inner bag is sustainably sourced compostable plant-derived material (Nature Flex), labels are made from recycled content with water-soluble inks. All handling, blending, packing is done by hand on-site at SerendipiTea.