Matero plays host in the traditional sharing of a gourd of Yerba Mate amongst a friendly group. With the added sweetness of apples & apricots, the Matero hosting this blend will be doling out quite a treat.
Apple (Organic), Apple Flavor (Natural), Apricot (Organic), Hibiscus (Organic), Orange Oil Flavor (Natural), Orange Peel (Organic), Rose Hips (Organic), Yerba Mate (Organic)
1. Fill kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm your teapot with a little hot water, discard, place your tea leaves in teapot, allowing heat of the pot to release bouquet of the leaves.
3. Heat water to about 180°. Steep 1-2 teaspoon (2.5-5 g/8 oz. cup) 3-5 minutes.
4. Refresh as often as you like. Try over Ice!
* Yerba Mate can also be prepared in a Press Pot & the traditional Gourd. Vary time according to taste.