Origin:Japan Estate:Kagoshima Region Organic & Kosher
Start your day with a delicious, warm bowl of
Matcha whisked to a beautiful foamy froth. SerendipiTea's certified organic
Matcha is Japanese shade-grown tencha (green tea) that is milled to a super
fine powder. Perfect for baking & culinary recipes or for making lattes
& smoothies. Add a teaspoon of our Matcha to water in your travel cup &
shake it up for a great tasting anti-oxidant boost on the run. Or add to any
chilled tea or water in a Cocktail Shaker, shake with enthusiasm then pour over
ice for a delicious, healthy treat. In keeping with our GREEN mission,
the packing of our organic culinary grade Matcha is now being done at origin,
at the tea garden/factory we work with in Japan.
Unsweetened Matcha Latte Recipe
*Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of SerendipiTea's Culinary Grade Matcha into an 8 oz. cup
*Mix approximately 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Matcha using the back of
a spoon or a Matcha whisk (see accouterments), making a smooth paste without
*Steam 4-5 oz. cold milk (dairy or non-dairy) until the desired temperature is
*Add to Matcha & serve.
*Sweeten to taste if desired.
3.42 oz. (100g) Reseal-able Bag makes
approx. 45 cups
1.1 lb. (500g) Bulk Bag makes approx. 175
Japanese Green Tea
1. Fill kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm tea cup or bowl with a little hot water, discard. Pour matcha through a fine-mesh sifter into the cup or bowl (one quarter teaspoon per cup), loosening any clumps. For a thicker cup, increase amount of matcha up to one teaspoon.
3. Pour about 2 ounces of water (fill 1/3 cup of cup or bowl) that is approximately 175 degrees (cooler than boiling) over the tea powder.
4. Whisk rapidly in an M or W formation (as if beating eggs) to make a frothy broth.
5. Add about 4-6 more ounces of the heated water.
If You Like This Product, You Might Also Like These Item(s)