Sweet nutty & tart with a distinct color, bright with crimson hue.
Hibiscus (Organic), Oolong Tea (Organic)
1. Fill kettle with fresh water.
2. Heat water until below boiling (approximately 200°).
3. 2-3 teaspoons (3-5 grams) of tea per 6-8 oz. cup or pot.
4. Rinse leaves by pouring the heated water over the dry leaves, discard liquid immediately.
5. Pour heated water over leaves, Steep for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
6. Subsequent steeps longer, up to 4 minutes.
*Oolong leaves are traditionally steeped several times per sitting*