1. Fill kettle with fresh water.
2. Heat water until below boiling (approximately 200°).
3. 2-3 teaspoons (3-5 grams) of tea per 6-8 oz. cup or pot.
4. Rinse leaves by pouring the heated water over the dry leaves, discard liquid immediately.
5. Pour heated water over leaves, Steep for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
6. Subsequent steeps longer, up to 4 minutes.
*Oolong leaves are traditionally steeped several times per sitting*
- 4 oz. box makes approx. 50 cups
- 1 lb. bulk bag makes approx. 175 cups
- .75 - 1 oz. tin makes approx. 10 cups
- Some blends are lighter than others; Tin size 2.5″ w x 1″ h
- 1 oz. Sample makes approx. 10 cups
*see Tea Caddy for storage option*
Transfer contents of box to an air-tight,opaque ceramic or tin kept away from heat and moisture.
All retail packaging components are manufactured in the USA. The box is made from post-consumer-recycled Kraft; the sealed
inner bag is sustainably sourced compostable plant-derived material (Nature Flex), labels are made from recycled content with water-soluble inks. All handling, blending, packing is done by hand on-site at SerendipiTea.