Dark & sultry ~ Cocoa powder & dark chocolate bits paired with a deeply oxidized Oolong tempts the addition of honey or agave...sip the Dark Magic.
Apple, Cacao Beans (Organic), Cacao Powder (Organic), Chocolate Bits, Chocolate Flavor (Natural), Cream Flavor (Natural), Oolong Tea (Organic), Rooibos (Organic), Vanilla Flavor (Natural), White Chocolate Bits
1. Fill kettle with fresh water.
2. Heat water until below boiling (approximately 200°).
3. 2-3 teaspoons (3-5 grams) of tea per 6-8 oz. cup or pot.
4. Rinse leaves by pouring the heated water over the dry leaves, discard liquid immediately.
5. Pour heated water over leaves, Steep for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
6. Subsequent steeps longer, up to 4 minutes.
*Oolong leaves are traditionally steeped several times per sitting*