A winner! This lightly oxidized jade oolong from Taiwan's
famed Nantou Province is gently scented with fragrant Osmanthus petals. Tightly
rolled, deep green leaves create a sweet, fruity, golden cup with liquor
featuring juicy apricot notes & a lingering buttery mouth feel.
1. Fill kettle with fresh water.
2. Heat water until below boiling (approximately 195-205°).
3. 2-3 teaspoons (3-5 grams) of tea per 6-8 oz. cup or pot.
4. Rinse leaves by pouring the heated water over the dry leaves, discard liquid immediately.
5. Pour heated water over leaves, Steep for 30 seconds - 1 minute.
6. Subsequent steeps longer, up to 4 minutes.
*Oolong leaves are traditionally steeped several times per sitting*